The Beta version of GeODin contains the latest developments, features and premium features.
Please note that the Beta version may contain minor bugs because it is not possible to test the version in the scope of a Release version due to the production rate of a Beta version. Of course we are trying to fix those bug as quick as possible, but we kindly ask you to keep that fact in mind when you install the Beta version.
To update your GeODin version to the latest Beta version please carry out the following steps:
- Save any work currently open in GeODin and then close the program.
- Before you continue, we strongly recommend that you make a back-up copy of the current geodin.exe in the BIN folder of your GeODin installation.
- Download the geodin.zip file from http://update.geodin.com/geodin/beta/geodin.zip.
- Unzip the geodin.zip file which contains the latest GeODin version (geodin.exe).
- Copy this new geodin.exe file to the BIN folder of your GeODin installation, overwriting the existing (older) version.
- Restart GeODin to verify that that the update process was successful.
To update your GeODin version to the latest Release version please read the article Update your GeODin to the latest Release version.