To update your GeODin version to the latest release please use the Online-Update method located via System configuration under the System tab in GeODin.
Alternatively, you can also carry out the update manually by following these steps:
- Save any work currently open in GeODin and then close the program.
- Before you continue, we strongly recommend that you make a back-up copy of the current geodin.exe in the BIN folder of your GeODin installation.
- Download the geodin.zip file from http://update.geodin.com/geodin/83/geodin.zip.
- Unzip the geodin.zip file which contains the latest GeODin version (geodin.exe).
- Copy this new geodin.exe file to the BIN folder of your GeODin installation, overwriting the existing (older) version.
- Restart GeODin to verify that that the update process was successful.
To update your GeODin to the latest Beta please read the article Update GeODin to the latest Beta version.